MY PAPER BAG Vintage Blond
This leather shoulder bag is perfect for everyday use; picking up your groceries, doing some shopping, going to work or a yoga class. This MY PAPER BAG version has long handles making it comfortable for you to wear over your shoulder.
A homeless person with a very old paper bag inspired designer Ramón Middelkoop when he developed this fashionable bag. The shape of the paper bag was still of great beauty and therefore reason enough to design a long lasting piece which is made of 100% ecologically tanned buffalo leather.
MY PAPER BAG is handmade in a fair trade certified factory in India. The craftsmen and women are from the lowest castes in Indian society and are able to build a decent life with the proceeds from MY PAPERBAG and other products.
Please note: This leather tote has not been dyed, it acquires its natural colour during the ecological tanning process. It has been produced without using heavy metals or harmful chemicals that could potentially damage our environment. Therefore, each bag retains it’s own personality and can differ slightly in colour and/or contain small imperfections.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 39 x 31 x 11.5 cm
- Material: ecologically tanned Buffalo leather
- Inside: one large open compartment with a wooden base
- Space between bag & top of handle: approx. 22 cm
- Available in: Original, Vintage, Dark Chocolate & Off Black
- Design: Ramón Middelkoop for Goodforall
- Within Australia we deliver all our orders via Australia Post for a flat rate of $5.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $250.
- Once you place your order and the payment has cleared your goods will be dispatched within 48 hours. See the menu above onder 'Customer Service' for more information on 'Shipping & Delivery'.
The making of: